Give your groom lots of surprises on your wedding day with these fifteen fun wedding ideas.
1. Have his shirt collar or cuffs embroidered with a secret message such as ‘I love you’ or have your initials or wedding date instead. Coordinate with him by having your initials jeweled onto the soles of your shoes in crystals.
2. If he has a favorite sport or hobby such as baseball, fishing or golf, ask his friends to form a guard of honor after ceremony using bats, clubs or rods to make the arch.
4. Ask your wedding photographer to bring along some props for the photographs such as large letters in your initials, chalkboards on which you can write messages and big hearts in different sizes or large picture frames.
5. Send him a text when you wake up on your wedding morning with some poetic lines to start the day on a romantic note!
6. Organize a wedding dedication on your local radio and tip off the best man to make sure your groom hears it as he gets ready.
7. Follow the trend for making a bride’s speech and bring a tear to your guests eyes by telling them all how much you love him.
8. Give your groom the ultimate wedding gift by feeding his inner collector with some signed sporting memorabilia or even a letter of congratulations from his favorite sports team.
9. If you originally dismissed his fun wedding ideas for an Elvis impersonator give him a big surprise by organizing a celebrity lookalike to appear at the wedding.
10. Organize him a fun and novel way to arrive at the ceremony by hiring a stunning car for the morning. From super cars to film cars you can find a hire company for anything his heart desires!
12. If he has a favorite band look into hiring a tribute act to perform at the wedding reception.
13. Inject some real fun into your honeymoon by adding in ideas like adventure excursions, extreme sports activities or hiring a vintage or sports car for a day trip.
14. Exchange some embroidered silk lingerie with your nicknames on or keep it simple with just his and hers!
15. Divide your reception into his and hers areas and give him a blokes bar complete with cigars, beer, whiskey and a pool table. You never know it could just win the coolest wife award!